Whirlpool / Jacuzzi / Swimming Pool OUT OF SERVICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whirlpool / Jacuzzi / Swimming Pool OUT OF SERVICE

In the past few months I noticed that the jacuzzi was out of service many times for different reasons, once it was shut down by the ministry of health because the temperature was too hot, another time was too cold, another time because the chemical rate was too high, or too low, or dirty, so many reasons.

I've also noticed issues with the swimming pool when it was shut down due to having a cloudy look because the chemicals were not properly set, or too dirty.

Our new management team Olta, Salvatore, and Jenif, they are usually very quick in getting things fixed and done, but itís the board of directors that have to make a decision on changing the company that services our amenities.

Superior Pool, Spa & Leisure Ltd. is the company that services our swimming pool and jacuzzi, if they are not doing a good job, perhaps we should replace the company, I'm not sure why the board of directors haven't considered changing the company!

SUPERIOR POOL SPA & LEISURE LTD.
    4 Paget Road, Unit 7
    Brampton, Ontario
    L6T 5G3
    Telephone: (416) 665-0410
    Toll Free: 1 (800) 881-1625
    Fax: (416) 665-6877

Please post your reviews / comments and let us know what you think.

Jacuzzi is out of service again, and management office is closed since 4:15pm or earlier today.

79FA62A1-F9F6-437B-872F-8CE731BBC3A3.jpeg

89CD89F6-185A-41BA-8723-0D50A27CD9BE.jpeg

Comment

Superior Pool came and fixed it.

Comment

Working...
      X